20110201

Sometime I feel like playing dress up, I feel like marshmallows and fluffy pink bunnies.
I swear it happens...
Then I end up looking like I'm out from one of Madonna's video from the eighties and some part of me loves it.


slurl: {Zaara}


[skin {MONS | Jita Skin series - Violet lips with teeth}
[
hair {[YunA'sHAIR]| -00-GG-*jan* - white} (group gift)
[
makeup {MONS | Jita Skin - Blush Tattoo}

[
head veil {Cubic Effect | Cotton Voile Dress - headdress} (part of a dress)
[
earring {(Nha!) | Earrings Pear cut diamond}
[
coat {AOHARU | TweedFeminineCoat - White}
[necklace {(Nha!) | Rosario Black}
[
brooch {LG Concept | Target brooch} (Euphoria hunt prize)
[
jacket {paper.couture | Romantic Soliloquy - Jacket} (part of an outfit)
[
shirt {shirohato | puff blouse}
[
gloves {*Dilly Dolls* | Gyrl B Nice - Gloves Torn} (part of an outfit)
[
ring {(Nha!) | Ring - Dragonfly}
[
skirt {Tee*fy | Orelle Dress - Nude} (part of a dress)
[
leggings {*COCO* | ShinyLeggings} (group gift)
[
socks {!Ohmai | Basics Sheer Leggings - [BLANK] } (freebie)
[
shoes {[LeLutka] | FAME Pumps - black}

[poses {[croire]}

No comments:

Post a Comment