20110130

I should probably take this look off sometime soon, since I've been walking around the grid like this forever, but I am kind of in love with it so I'll keep it on for a bit more.
I love the coziness of the shawl plus parka versus the amazing elaborated headpiece.

...and, yes, my avatar probably smells, so what?

(On a side note: I finally managed to get all the skins from Mother Goose's lucky boards! Go me!)



[skin {.::Mother Goose's::. | Choi_LB} (lucky board)
[hair {PR!TTY : | Runway Model Hair - :Blonde:}
[makeup {::Happy Finds:: | Fashion War Paint} (old group gift)
[makeup {.:Glamorize:. | Freckle Face - Gingerly}

[headpiece {LaGyo | Harvest crown} (new Mademoiselle collection)
[shawl {BRB. | COLD FAWN - pompoms stole} (The Seasons Hunt prize)
[scarf {Tee*fy | Anya's Pico mofumofu scarf - Fur brown} (old Albero winter festival item)
[coat {**DP** | mods coat}
[shirt {(Milk Motion) | my cropped tank} (part of TDR outfit)
[belt {(Milk Motion) my long skirt - belt} (part of TDR outfit)
[shorts {(Milk Motion) | my high waist jean shorts - grey}
[leggings {BRB. | COLD FAWN - leggins } (The Seasons Hunt prize)
[boots {*Muism* | Pirate boots - beige} (Euphoria hunt prize)


[poses {Embody} (ProPoser hunt prize)

No comments:

Post a Comment