20110122

Task complete! This is my very first "total look" (well, almost...I know, I cheated) .
I love to mix and match, but I kind of got challenged to mix and match within the same collection, something I've never tried before.
Sissy Pessoa (thank you!!) got me running frantic around her shop, zooming between her clients for a few days - I humbly apologize to all the people I bumped into-. So I started form the studded, feathered, shoulder pads and went on from there...then, at a certain point, I had to stop before adding prims even to my nostrils.

Also, another of my favorite places on SL: the Atonment club at Insilico, never really been there for the club part, but I love the concept of the place and it' amazingly well built. I've been waiting for a while to put together an outfit that matched the mood of the place.


slurl: {Insilico West}


[skin {&Bean | Old Bones I - pale no brows}
[hair {Maitreya | Alex - Platinum}
[makeup {Vita's Boudoir | eyes lace cover} (old freebie)

[headpiece {*deviant girls* | whispering forest} (group gift)
[tiara {Zaara | Nizam Head jewel - *white*}
[vest {Baiastice | Revolver short jacket - dark night}
[top and shoulder pads {Baiastice | Odile in leather - blue} (part of an outfit)
[pants {Baiastice | Mydra jumpsuit - midnight} (part of an outift)
[boots {Baiastice | Bow-back up knee Boots - midnight blue}
[wings {:Defectiva: | Infinity Wings }

[
poses {Olive Juice} (the Seasons hunt prize)

2 comments:

  1. You've outdone yourself! Amazing look...I love that headpiece and those wings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! you're always so nice!
    ..Actually,I was kind of worried about the results while putting this together.
    I went back to the wings' shop, but, unfortunately, I could not find them there. -_-

    ReplyDelete