20101225

Merry Christmas!

Even if you do not celebrate it. I did, but I couldn't came up with a regular Christmas look today, maybe too much food just further confused my mind.But I arranged this look yesterday and I'm in love with this LeLutka pants so no chance I am taking them off soon. Winter it's all about layering isn't it?
By the way if you haven't got the latest hair group gift from Maitreya do it now!




[skin {*League* | Amber Fair -Natural Frex}
[hair {Maitreya | Lauren - Platinum}
(group gift)
[tattoo {equus | antlers tattoo}
(free)

[goggles {::: B@R ::: | Black Spot - Gogle Head}
(part of an outfit)
[headband {(fd) | Hair Stuff - (Leftovers)}
[scarf {Tyranny | Grixdale - Rustic Draped stole}
(old FTLO hunt prize)
[jacket {[LeLutka] | CHARLIE jacket - brown}
[top {jane. | intrinsic.tank.wh - fawn}
(free)
[gloves {.:Hermony:. | LeatherGloves - Brown}
(1L)
[pants {[LeLutka] | MINNUTARY pants - dark }
[socks {[LeLutka] | LegWarmer - Plain}
(color change - come with the FAME shoes)
[shoes {MIEL | SNOW SHOE }
(old freebie)

2 comments:

  1. So so beautiful... avatar and outfit and sim and photos! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love this place I am so happy it's been there ferever, so many beautiful sims get closed everyday!

    ReplyDelete