20101107

I admit it, I am just doing some fast editing for the fun of it, because I missed being able to work on a big screen.
The weather outside my window is quite depressing, so I decided to open Second life and teleported to nordari, which is just an amazing corner of pure fall delight, autumn sun guaranteed 24h a day.
To cheer up my mood I just popped the huge ribbon from Tokidoki's gatcha gatcha on my head: cute accessories always make me feel better.


slurl: {nordari}


[
skin {!Imabee: | Umeko - Underwater / LTbrow / Frec /} (group gift)
[
eyes { LL | christmas fairy eyes - dark} (old christmas gift)
[
hair {::69:: | HIRIS 04 - Swedish Blonde}

[
hair ribbon {(TokiDoki) | bow1 funk}
[
scarf {::[ Mr.Poet ]:: | Wide Scarf} (free)
[
jacket {*Valiant* | Black Open Button Leather Jacket}
[
miniskirt {KELLY | A & B - Jupe courte} (old freebie - created by Edika Kohime)
[
skirt {.:i *Towa* i:. | Halloween dress - skirt} (halloween gift)
[
socks {Modd.G | Trix Sheer Socks - Red} (free)
[
boots {*COCO* |FlatAnkleBoots - (Brown)} (old christmas gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment