20090811

I guess this outfit is the one that better represents my mood these days.
Confused.. I guess.
Without further ado I should declare that it all started with the hat, and lately I’ve been pretty obsessed with bowlers hat and I actually quite sorry that you can’t actually wear one during summer in RL without risking to boil your head and damage your already weak brain cells.


[skin {:Curio: |Petal - FREX [Light] Vixen-Pure}
[hair {Maitreya | Faye - Peroxide Blond}

[hat {TheDOGS | Blame Bowler }
[mask {paper couture | Peacock Feather Mask (free)}
[nosering { Zaara | Suvarna Nosering}
[neck {::: BareRose ::: | It's Onlly A Paper Moon - NeckAround}
[cardigan {barbee. | Jewel KARASU - KNIT}
[gloves {Floral race Dress White Gloves (part of some long lost freebie outfit)}
[pants { M * A * ii * K * I | Streep - Bronze PuffPants}
[leggings {(Royal Blue) | Two Colours a Leg Leggins Monochrome - Ultra Contrast 1}
[shoes {.:Periquita | Funny Girl Flats:.}
[socks {Pig - Socks Mit Suspenders - Fire Engine Red Sock (old group gift)}

slurl:{Swamp Hotel}

Amazing places on the grid: I love windlight and even if it usually works best on open skies, I love the water reflex on the rotten wallpaper of the Swamp Hotel.
I didn’t want to edit this cap simply because that light and water game on the walls and ceiling looked way too perfect without having to ruin it with too much photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment