20110430

The first time I landed into the renewed Tableau sim it hit me and I just couldn't get it out of my mind. I really haven't mastered the courage to ask if anyone else got the same idea I did, so I'm doing it now.
Please, watch the video linked unde the image, cause whenever I visit Tableau that's where my mind automatically goes to, that's what I see.
And here is my confession: I am truly, absolutely, deeply in love with this movie, can't help it.


slurl: {Tableau}


[hair {::69:: | HIRIS 04 - Swedish Blonde}
[skin {.::Mother Goose's::. | Devon - (CHH2011)girl} (old Cupid heart hunt prize)

[headband {LaGyo | Bulbs+roses Headbend - white (light OFF)}
[sunglasses {La Malvada Mujer | The sun is coming - #4 [Glasses]}
[necklace mouth {[Acide!] | Dark perly kiss}
[necklace 1 {LaGyo | Bulbs chocker} (Seasons hunt prize)
[necklace 2 {LaGyo Medemoiselle | Venhia necklace}
[bag {LaGyo | Leather tote bag - russet}
[shirt {::Mr.Poet:: |Dot neckerchief and Pink shirts - Shirt} (old hunt prize)
[skirt {Emery | Skirt Ebby [Teal]} (old TDR item)
[socks {Pig | Knee Sock Mit Suspenders - Coral Sock} (freebie @the Free Dove)
[shoes {[*REDGRAVE*] | British Loafers -Brown}

[poses {Croire}

2 comments: