20110305

I apologize for the lack of some slurls lately, I usually take great care of linking mostly everything in my posts, but, currently, I am having some issues with finding the different shops' location. It is most probably due to my incompetence, but sometimes the new profiles on Viewer 2 simply do not show up.
I usually check the creators' profiles and then check their shops' slurls in the picks. Since the advent of the new viewer I have to open the profiles on my browser to check the picks (which is, by the way, totally inconvenient) , and, sometimes, it just shows up a blank window telling me "This name is unavailable". This happened even when the creator was standing right next to me iw.
So: sorry for the lack of links, I will try to fill the missing ones in time.

slurl: {Dead End}


[
hair {Maitreya | Lauren - Platinum} (old group gift)
[
skin {MONS | Momsen Skin Series - Purple Lipstick/Light Brows}
[
eyes {::UH:: | GemStone eye - G04} (freebie)
[
freckles {.:Glamorize:. | Freckle Face - Allrounder}
[
teeth {Baiastice | teeth - mod 4}

[
wreath {.+*AA*+. | Halloween crown} (old freebie)
[
scarf {Zeerys | Warm Wrap Textile Scarf} (MHOH II hunt prize)
[
necklace {LaGyo | Stars necklace - gold}
[
jacket {Alphamale | Classic Leather Jacket - Beige } (old group gift)
[
gloves {GX | Fingerless Gloves - PURPLE }
[
dress {*IW* | Witch in Violet } (Christams hunt prize)
[
belt {{SMS} | Wrap Belt Red GG} (group gift)
[
leggings {*Gigi Couture* | Lycra Slit Tights - Burgundy} (old freebie)
[
shoes {*COCO* | RuffleAnkleBoots - (Red)} (group gift)

[poses {Croire}

No comments:

Post a Comment