20101219

Happy late rezzday to me...
I just realized it this afternoon opening my viewer while enjoying a lazy Sunday.

My personal treat today is the latest skin from &Bean, I've been saving the DEMOS in my inventory for a while since I got them right when it came out. I decided to take some snapshots directly in the shop since it has this cozy, homely and kind of retro feeling that totally fits my current mood.


slurl : {Ursa Major}


[skin {&Bean | Old Bones I pale - no brows}
[hair {[kik] | hairShinobu - (brown)*hat} (lucky board)

[nest {(Slow Kitchen) | Bird_nest_hat} (old group gift)
[scarf {[SG*] | Candy - Ivory (mixed)}
[sweater {::Maschienenwerk:: | FIRE_STARTER_sweater } (0L)
[gloves {RONSEM* | Flight Gloves-(CHTH)} (freebie)
[pants {Emery | Short Horses - [Choco]} (group gift)
[stokings {p.c | Dark Tights - Yellow Dots} (freebie)
[shoes {ANEXX | LaceupBoots - Mouton_DarkBrown}

No comments:

Post a Comment