20090627

I think I have enough leftover snaps on my hard drive to last for a couple of months, but I'm actually aching to post something new. Guess new snaps will have to wait I hate throwing out images.
I'm also in some kind of crazy editing mood if you can't tell.
It's hard to tell in these pics, but I added credits for the clothes and body contents none the less.


slurl: { Brackish }
[skin {[ROCKBERRY] | Character skin (group gift)}
[hair {!lamb | Lovetones - granny }

[hair accessory { Miel | am tulip headband - champagne (group gift)}
[headphones {*booN | headphone - ume}
[shirt
{Maitreya | Savoir Turtleneck Top - Beige}
[gloves { shirohato | cocoon - light}
[gloves {**en Svale** | Gloves - Beige}
[pants {:: DUTCH TOUCH :: |Jeans Ripped Xtra - Dark Grey}

No comments:

Post a Comment