20090210

So I took Mika to Happy Mood, 'cause I thought that the all "it's a small world", fairy themed, tree houses thing would suit her taste.
I hope it did. I'm also pretty sure I took a fairly huge amount of caps that day, but it might be that I got some weird kind of pinky cramps and didn't press the right key on the keyboard since I could find just a few pics in my folder and I wasn't at all satisfied with them.


beware the pink rabbit...

--------------------------
ITA:
l'ultima caps è solo per provare che : NON mi sono inventata l'ippopotamo rosa che scorrazza nel mare! L'ippopotamo c'è e ne ho le prove!
Mi spiace molto che Mika non abbia potuto rimirarlo in tutta la sua bellezza, sarà per la prossima volta.



model :
Mikako Ghost
slurl : { Happy Mood }
Inserisci link

2 comments:

  1. manca la foto al tavolino! mi c'hai fatto stare mezz'ora!! é__é
    scherzo!!!
    dobbiamo riprendere i nostri tour... ho un sacco di nuovi abiti da sfoggiare!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. E' vero! me ne'è venuta fuori solo una salvabile!!
    Bisogna rimediare al più presto questa mancanza fotografica!!

    ReplyDelete