20090808

Taking a small break from furryness (only here cause I still roam the grid with my fluffy white coat) I had these caps waiting to be edited and it was about time I wrap them in a post.


[skin {(LAZOLLI) | Jade - 03E (2L if I remeber correctly)}
[hair {!lamb | Mister Sister - pale}
[cheeks {BP* | hoppe cheeks - tears (free @ Drwosy carnival)}

[neck {:::BareRose::: | Black Mist - ChestAround (part of an outfit)}
[vest {(Milk Motion) | My Admiral vest v2}
[shirt { Emery | Jumpsuit Fame - shirt layer}
[bracelet {<Discord> | Group limitation Bracelet (group gift)}
[skirt {(SELDOM BLUE) | Kira lingerie - knicker frills (free)}
[pants {-SG- | Galife - black}
[ankles { ? | 31 Engineer boots - lower leg (group gift)}
[shoes {50 flats | Gray block flats (free)}

No comments:

Post a Comment